What is Business Assist?
- Business Assist is an innovative form of professional administrative support called virtual assistance or online support specialists
- Part of a growing trend
- A micro business that works in long-term collaborative partnerships with clients
- Driven by technology and the demand for better and more personalized client services
- Filling a niche by supporting small businesses, coaches and entrepreneurs on the world wide web
- Offers support through dedication to the fulfillment of your business goals.
Business Assist supports it’s clients using the internet, email, skype, telephone, fax, and a variety of cloud based programs. We work closely with our clients to develop a keen understanding of their businesses. We offer a wide range of services to assist you and allow you time to do what you do best. Please contact me to discuss the services that your business needs.
About the owner
My name is Jaylene Gonyea. As a Virtual Assistant and Online Business Manager, I am a micro business owner who provides professional administrative, personal, and managerial support while working in long-term collaborative partnership with only a few clients.
I have over ten years experience in the Virtual Assistant/ Business Support Specialist industry. I specialize in working with life coaches and consultants to implement systems that expand their business. I will partner with you to do the work you need, so that you can do the work you love. I will assist you in building your business as if it were my own because when you succeed, I succeed.
Prior to running my own virtual support business, I worked in the administrative assistant, executive assistant and office manager fields. In those fields I worked in both the profit and non-profit industries including manufacturing, real estate, children’s services, human resources, and legal assisting.
I have an Associate Degree in Legal Secretarial Sciences and I am a Maine appointed Notary Public. With my combination of education and real world experience, I am able to keep coaches and consultants organized and their businesses running smoothly. My credentials speak for themselves and outline education and training programs I have attended.
“I have worked with Jaylene for over 2 years now. I was not sure initially that I needed a virtual assistant and now I can not live with out her. She has helped me with two major aspects of my business, she takes care of all of my website needs and she formats/posts my newsletters. At every turn, she has been there for me with timely delivery of work and constant suggestions to help make my business more efficient. I am a fan of Jaylene and happy to have her on my side.” Top Qualities: Great Results, On Time, High Integrity.
– Vickie Bevenour, President and Strengths Strategist – The RDW Group, Inc. “Results Derived From Within”