When you work with Business Assist, you only pay for productive time!
Rates may vary according to the services requested. In most cases, virtual assistants charge by the hour or by service specific packages. My hourly rate is $40.00
When considering working with a VA or an in person employee, there is a signifcant difference. The costs associated with an employee include:
- employee search,
- base salary,
- benefits packages,
- office space,
- equipment, and
- time lost due to illness and socializing.
In your search for a more cost effective way to handle your administrative tasks, consider using Business Assist. I have several retainer packages shown below that offer discounts depending on the number of hours needed each month. Additional hours after the monthly retainer amount are billed at $40.00 per hour. An agreement must be signed by the client and returned before work will begin.
- Hourly rates are billed in 15 minute increments
- A signed agreement is required before beginning work
- Payment is accepted by check (via postal mail) or by MasterCard/Visa and Paypal via the square links below or direct invoice.
- Monthly retainer invoices are emailed on or around the 20th of the month. Payment is due on or prior to the first day of the retainer month
- Regular invoices are sent on the last day of the month and are payable within 7 days
- I will do everything I can to ensure the monthly retainer hours are used within the given month. Unused retainer fees are non-refundable.
- Returned checks will be charged a $25.00 service fee.
- Charges for office supplies (postage, printing, etc) used will be included on invoices and in weekly updates and will be discussed prior to, as determined by client needs.
Monthly Retainer Packages